Capítulo 21 - DON’T WORRY… I WONT! -
Vos: Skippin' down a broken path, how long can I last? Please let me know, where’s the finish line cause I’ve got to find somewhere to go… and I don’t want to hear these people interfere, what do they know? What I feel inside when I’m up all night, needing you home… I don’t know why. Tied to one, so I keep on coming back, full circle cause I know you’ll come around, you’ll come around. ‘Cause I know you’ll come around, you’ll come around… I'll keep on runnin’ til we meet in the middle. I'll push it right aside and I give just a little. There’s miles to go, but we both know that we’ll make it… And I know why - She start like to cry. I can see her. The music stops and she sings
Vos: Tried to run, but I keep on coming back. - She takes the mic off of the feet and look around while she sings - Full circle and I can’t jump the track can’t let you go… Tied to one so I keep on, coming back. Full circle ‘cause I know you’ll come around you’ll come around. I know you’ll come around you’ll come around. Yeah I know you’ll come around, you’ll come around! THANK YOU!
She says goodbye and down the stage and when I walk to talk to her Maru hold me by the arm
Maru: What are you doing?
Danny: I’ll go to tell her I love her. And I don’t wanna be without her
Maru: Don’t be stupid
Danny: Why?
Maru: This song is not for you
Danny: Of Course it is for me
Maru: How do you know?
Danny: Are you deaf? I’m start thinking you’re not doing this to help me… you’re doing this to keep me away from her just because of what she did to you…
I keep walking and when I get to her she’s hugging Harry Styles. Don’t know what to think but if I want this relationship to work, maybe I should accept her to have friends like them… I touch her shoulder and she turn around. She look at me and she’s surprise
Vos: What are you doing here?
Danny: That was amazing
Vos: Thanks – she says smiling at the ground and I say
Danny: I love you. Let’s go back to be together – she open her eyes and smile saying
Vos: Are you fucking kidding me?
Danny: I never wanted this to happen. I just set this up cause I knew what you did was wrong but I would never have the nerve to let you go cause I love you.
Vos: I know I was wrong. And I’m really sorry. And I really wanna go back with you
Danny: You really?
Vos: Yeah! -. I left her up and kiss her like I really wanted to do for a while. She smile and says
Vos: Please don’t fight again
Danny: Never
Vos: Never… -. She hug me and Harry look at me
Harry: I’m sorry about the punch. We could be friends now she’s with you and you’re happy?
Danny: Yeah… yeah we can
Harry: But if you hurt her again…
Danny: Don’t worry. I won’t! -.
Your POV:
Danny: I can’t stand this
Vos: What?
Danny no puede aguantar. Me sube en su cintura y la rodeo con mis piernas. Me abraza y salimos corriendo hasta el auto, me sube al auto y se sube del lado del conductor
Danny: Let’s make it the longest Night
Vos: Ahahaahaha -. El forro me lleva medio tomado, pero lo perdono por la calentura que tengo. Llegamos a su casa y el me baja a upa. Abre la puerta de una patada y me tira en la cama. Me empieza a besar y me quita el vestido rapidísimo. Se quita los zapatos y le desabrocho el cinturón. Sonríe
Danny: Damn I missed you so much – no para de besarme. También lo extrañé
Vos: I missed you too. How long since we did it?
Danny: A lot… and the worst is I didn’t do it with nobody
Vos: Me neither
Danny: GREAT – El me sigue besando y le quito la camisa.
Danny: Aaaah I missed your kisses
Vos: I missed your smile
Danny: Ahahaha
Vos: Your laugh -. Después de hacer el amor nos quedamos acostados un rato. El no deja de mirarme
Danny: I look back and I feel an ass
Vos: I was wrong. I’m really sorry.
Danny: This time without you make me realize I can’t live without you
Vos: I was trying to be strong but I couldn’t. All I wanted was you… and I couldn’t stop to think about you and everything. Days drag on
Danny: I was a stupid…
Vos: No. I was. I was a bitch. I’m really sorry
A la mañana siguiente despertamos juntos. Esa tarde, tiene un evento
Danny: Get ready at 7 cause we’re going to a Benefit Event
Vos: You mean… you and me?
Danny: Yeah…
Vos: AW -. Me tiro encima de él. Lo beso todo lo que puedo. Esa tarde nos super arreglamos así re lindos y vamos al evento todos juntos. Maru y Dougie, Cami y Louis, Harry e Izzy, Tom y Gio y Danny yo. Al llegar al lugar, bajo de la limo y me sacan un monton de fotos. Yo estoy re WTF? Danny me agarra la mano y comenzamos a caminar por la alfombra roja. Llegamos a un lugar un un par de paparazzis nos toman fotos y nos gritan
PAP 1: Danny, here.
PAP 2: Who’s the girl in the dress?
Danny: She’s my girlfriend!
PAP 1: What’s your name girl?
Vos: *____ _______*
PAP 2: Here *____*
Danny: Wow you’re already a star
Vos: Shut up
PAP 1: A kiss for the camera?
Danny: Ok -. Danny me da un pequeño beso y entramos a la galería de arte -. Esa noche vuelvo a dormir a su casa. Pasamos por casa a buscar a Billie y después nos vamos para su casa.
A la mañana siguiente, suena el despertador. El no se quiere levantar. Yo tengo que ir a laburar. Me levanto y me pongo una camisa de jean de él que es re linda (tenía un body puesto el día anterior) me pongo el body y una pollera alta que había en la casa de Danny…
Llego al laburo y Cami me pregunta como me fue. Le cuento todo y tiene onda cara de culo
Vos: Que pasa?
Cami: Mira… - me muestra la ELLE y tiene una nota a McFly donde confirman un Tour a Latinoamerica con fechas y confirmación de participación en el Rock In Rio del 2013 en Argentina…
Vos: ME JODES?
Cami: Ojala…
Vos: Me va a escuchar
Cami: Quien?
Vos: Jones… - me alejo un poco de Cami y agarro el cel. Marco el número de Danny y el me atiende re amoroso
Danny: Hello hon
Vos: I can’t believe it…
Danny: What?
Vos: How could you tell Maru about the Tour before me?
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario