lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 20 - FULL CIRCLE CAUSE I KNOW 
YOU WILL COME AROUND! -

Jack: No… why?
Vos: OMG. Just like that?
Jack: Well I hear you tonight and you were awesome. The crowd loved you
Vos: But they’re my friends… most of it
Jack: I’ll take you to a radio station and we’ll see or better… maybe I’ll take you to open a tour
Vos: Hell yeah – el me sonríe. Todo se da muy rápido y natural… sospecho un poco. Cuando termino de hablar con Jack y tomar unos tragos, voy a buscar a los chicos, pero me acuerdo de Danny salgo afuera y el está ahí sentado en el cordón de la vereda
Vos: I know what you did
Danny: WHAT?
Vos: You send me that man to sign a record deal
Danny: WHAT?
Lo miro. Suena como si de verdad no supiera nada
Vos: Well… a man come to me tonight and told to sign a record deal
Danny: That’s awesome
Vos: I know and… well I just wanna thank you cause most of this songs are about you – me agacho a su lado y le doy un beso en la mejilla. El me sonríe y vuelvo a entrar al bar.

Danny POV:
I can’t help it. I know what she did was wrong and I’ll keep saying the same over and over again till I believe it. She doesn’t even believe in us. That’s the reason why she wrote the article… she… she… I need to talk to Maru. She always tell me how much I should hate her…
I drive home and I call her
Danny: I need you to remind me for what I should hate *____*
Maru: She doesn’t love you. She rather to be alone and with her job that have you next to her. And you’re an ass cause you can’t see what she’s doing to you. That’s even worst cause you realy love her. Maybe… maybe we should go out. I’ll introduce you a friend. What do you think?
Danny: I don’t know…
Maru: Yeah… that’d be the best
Danny: Ok… maybe next week
Maru: Great. You won’t regret it…

Your POV:
Después de unos dias, hablo con Jack y me llama para una especie de casting para una banda
Vos: I don’t wanna be solo… I want a band
Jack: Like… Selena Gomez & The Scene? But with tallent of course
Vos: Yeah. Like that
Jack: Great… I think that’s awesome.
Vos: Yeah…
Jack: Anyway… I’ll putt and announcement at the newspaper to a casting
Vos: I can play guitar so we just need a bass another guitar and a drummer
Jack: Keyboards?
Vos: Yeah… too
Jack: 4 guys… and you
Vos: Yeah
Jack: Awesome. At least for the bar. Ok. Ok… we’ll do the casting this Friday. And next one you’ll be singing at The craft
Vos: Awesome
Jack: No. wait. I’ll be in France this week and next. I can’t well… I’ll putt you two gusy for this 2 next presentations and then we’ll do the casting.
Vos: Oh… ok
Jack: Great.
Vos: So… send me the guys as soon as you can to start with rehearsals!
Jack: You got it…

Danny POV:
Days passing by and finally on Friday we go out. I met this girl who’s really cute. A beautiful smile and her hair remind me to *___*. I know I shouldn’t think on her, but I can’t help it. Is some kind of pub. We sit and drink something and we’re talking while I hear her voice
Vos: Good Night!
Maru look at me and says: I have no idea about it
Meaghan: Oh. I like her. She’s a good singer
Danny: You know her?
Meaghan: Yeah… she plays at The Craft sometimes…
Danny: She’s really good
Meaghan: Yeah
Vos: Wow. You’re a lot… - she smile and so me. Meaghan look at me
Danny: Well so Meaghan tell me
Vos: This song is about how much you love somebody
Danny: Wait – Meaghan look at me. I know I will screw it up but I can’t help it. She’s standing there with a drummer and a bass player... and her guitar.
Vos: After 12, not so well, won't pretend it's too soon to tell… What's around this bend. No disgrace... about face... Anything not to have to chase, you down again. - I just can’t believe how long she will sing this songs… -  You know? Nothing hurts like losing, when you know it's really gone. Except for the pain of choosing to hold too long… I tried it your way, but I got nothing to show. It's been the same, same, and the story's getting old. So I guess the driveway, will be the end of the road. For us it's too late, let the credits start to roll. – she keeps playing and the boy of the bass approach to her and she look at him and smile. She look around to the crowd and smile again. I try to look where she’s looking. There’s Harry and Niall.
Vos: A lot to say, but not today, let the radio break the silence… As we drive. A kiss goodbye, not this time, don't remember what about this song I ever liked… You know nothing hurts like losing, when you know I'm already gone. Except for the pain of choosin to hold too long… I thought maybe we were getting somewhere, but we're still nowhere at all. I watch your tail lights fading, I try but the tear won’t fall. I remember what it feels like to know love and have it taken away. Can't think of what I learned right now but I'll be thanking you someday… I tried it your way, but I got nothing to show. It's been the same, same, and the story's getting old. So I guess the driveway, will be the end of the road. For us it's too late, let the credits start to roll. So I guess the driveway… Will be the end of the road (Be the end of the road) Will be the end of the road (Be the end of the road) – the way she sing is so… overwhelming to me. This sensation is killing me. I don’t give a shit Meaghan, anything. I’ll go to her and kiss her… of course after her show…
Vos: Well… maybe this is a little bit pathetic but I’m still singing just to let him know that no matter how hard we tried we’ll be back. This song is about two persons that no matter what people say or do will always be together…
My heart stops.
Vos: I’ve been in a road back and forth enough, heart like the wheel. Without you around so uncomfortable is how it feels. – she makes a little dance moves and whip her hair- Every time you’re near, trouble disappears under the ground. But when you go too far, silver clouds'll start hanging around… - she dance again and screams - And I know why! 
The song is amazing. I really like it!
Vos: Tried to run, but I keep on coming back. Full circle and I can’t jump the track, can’t let you go ooo oooooooo. Tied to one, so I keep on coming back. Full circle cause I know you’ll come around, you’ll come around. - She’s really singing for me. I always knew she really loves me and she wants me back. But she’s disappointed too I guess…

Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario