lunes, 16 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 22 - LOS JOBROS VIENEN A LONDRES! - 

Danny: I told her like a week ago
Vos: Why her?
Danny: She ask me and
Vos: Did you realize that the only reason why she was next to you was because she don’t want you to get back with me?
Danny: Yeah
Vos: And that the only reason why she can beat me is if I’m alone cause she knows how weak I am while I’m sad…
Danny: No
Vos: She’ll pay for this… You’ll see
Danny: Don’t start fight again
Vos: She owns me…
Danny: I love you
Vos: Love you too baby… see you tonight?
Danny: Yeah! – corto el teléfono y Cami se me acerca
Vos: Alguna novedad?
Cami: Los JoBros vienen a Londres
Vos: POSTA?
Cami: Si
El celular me suena. Cami me mira. El corazón se me para
Vos: Es Joe
Cami: Que Joe?
Vos: JONAS – Cami abre sus hermosos ojos azules muy grandes y los acompaña con un gritito
Cami: jodeme?
Vos: Ojala… - atiendo – Joe…
Joe: How are you?
Vos: Fine… fine. And you?
Joe: I missed you
Vos: Ahahah yeah… right
Joe: I’ll be in London for a couple of weeks… vacation can tell and I would love to see you
Vos: Yeah, Joe?
Joe: Great. Saturday night…
Vos: No
Joe: What? – pienso que quizas es bueno verlo y hablar
Vos: Ok. Pick me up at 7?
Joe: Yeah baby
Vos: Bye… -.
Cami: Boludaaaa. Lo que debe ser…
Vos: Ajajaj. Igual nada… solo quiero info. Yo estoy con Danny
Cami: Pero es Joe Jonas
Vos: Si… Pero no da
Cami: Re que ya le diste
Vos: SHHHH jajajaj-. Esa misma noche, salimos con Danny y los paparazzis nos persiguen a todos lados. Por la madrugada, nos quedamos en mi casa y Danny me muestra que mi video de “Full Circle” está en YouTube y que tiene más de 2 millones de visitas. No lo puedo creer. Esa noche, Jack me llama y estoy con Danny…
Jack: I was thinking on open the next 2 McFly shows
Vos: What? No…
Danny: What?
Vos: Jack wants me to open your shows
Danny: That would be awesome
Jack: I was talking to Fletch and says your romance is amazing for the press
Vos: …
Danny: Would be awesome to open for us!
Vos: Maybe… but. What if people hate me? I mean, girls will hate me…
Danny: Well… they have to get use to. You’re mine
Vos: Hahaha… shut up. Jack. I do
Jack: Ok. Great. What about a… duet with Danny? – miro a Danny
Danny: What?
Vos: A duet with you?
Danny: Oh. That’d be awesome. Yeah
Vos: Ok Jack
Jack: Alright… alright. See you tomorrow! Remember is the casting for your band
Vos: Oh I forgot… ok. Ok…
Danny: What?
Vos: Tomorrow’s the casting for my band
Danny: That’d be great. Let me help you with that
Vos: Ok
Danny: And let’s write the setlist
Vos: …
Danny agarra un papel y una birome y dice
Danny: You should start with FULL CIRCLE. That was great… you should sing I’m only me When I’m with you… ALL OF YOUR SONGS
Vos: Ok
Danny: Here We Go Again… and we should write a song
Vos: About?
Danny: Us…
Vos: We should have a song that remind us each other
Danny: Well our song is every single noise that reminds us to each other
Vos: The slaming doors
Danny: Hahahah… When we’re on the phone and you talk really slow cause is late and Maru is sleeping
Vos: Hahahaha. The way you laugh
Danny: Our first date
Vos: You are the best…
Danny: Let’s write a song
Vos: Ok… -. Danny empieza a tirar cosas y agarra mi guitarra.
Danny: Ok… we can do Gi and then Ci
Vos: Ok – agarro otra guitarra y comienzo a tocar – I like it
Danny: I don’t know why. I don’t know why I’m so afraid…
Vos: And I don’t know how I don’t know how…
Danny: To fix the payne
Vos: I got one. We’re living a lie this need to change
Danny: We’re living a lie, living a lie… this need to change – con ritmo
Vos: We’re out of time
Danny: We’re out of time and still the same… - seguimos así toda la noche y empezamos a componer otras dos canciones también. Una de esas, se llama Mine, y es un solo, no un dueto. Decidimos cerrar con esa. Esa noche, muy tarde, suena el teléfono y es Joe
Vos: Oh… hi
Joe: Sorry but our flight was like… STOP
Vos: What?
Joe: It was Nick. We’ll be at London in a few weeks. I’ll call you
Vos: Oh. Ok
Joe: Can’t wait to see you
Vos: Hahaha ok. bye
Corto y Danny se me acerca
Danny: Who is?
Vos: Cami… -.

Day!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario