Capítulo 19 - YOU’RE NOT WELCOME HERE! -
Vos: Is just the truth
Danny: I guess I was right
Vos: I guess right now you have a REAL REASON to not get back with me…
Danny: …
Vos: is not this what you really wanted?
Danny: You… I hope you realize what you’re doing
Vos: I WILL -. Danny se va furioso. Con Cami nos quedamos re WTF? Sabíamos que podía pasar, pero bue… al otro día, se que Danny está en casa de Tom porque twitteo eso y voy a verlo para pedirle perdón…
Golpeo la puerta y Tom me atiende
Tom: WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?
Vos: I wanna talk to Danny
Tom: You’re not welcome here
Vos: WHY NOT? I didn’t do anything to any of you
Tom: I defend you when you were cheating on him…
Vos: It was one time. And I have to publish that article. You don’t understand. I love him and he trow it all away just because of Maru? Come on… he just wanted an excuse.
Tom: I know how you feel now… he dumpt you… but don’t turn all that anger into hate
Vos: That’s why I came here… to apologize
Tom: I’ll call him – tom se aleja de mi cuando le digo
Vos: Tom – voltea a verme
Tom: Yeah?
Vos: I’m sorry if I did something you don’t like it. Or if I hurt you with something
Tom me sonríe
Tom: No… don’t worry! -. Danny se acerca a nosotros. Tom se va y miro a Danny a los ojos
Vos: I’m sorry. Ok?
Danny: …
Vos: I know I was wrong but it was some kind of revenge because of what you did. I know that’s not ok but… just understand me
Danny: I know… you’re 20 years old…
Vos: Yeah… oh and I’m sorry about Harry’s punch. He says he’s in love with me… so. And I didn’t go out with him. You know? Cami just told me to go…
Danny: It’s ok. We’re not together anymore
Vos: I just wanted you to know.
Danny: Ok… I must confess I’m still jealous
Vos: Hahaha – ese es un momento incómodo. El me mira y se rasca el codo. Yo lo miro y le sonrío - And… I’m not here playing the victim, ok? I just wanted to tell you that I’m sorry. If I hurt you… I’m sorry -. Danny me sonríe y me voy.
Los días comienzan a pasar. Estar en casa sola con Cami es raro. No voy a negar que el último tiempo con Maru no era lo mismo, pero la extraño. Ni hablar de lo que extraño a mi novio L
Una tarde, me quedo con la guitarra todo el día y escribo una canción… la ensayo lo suficiente como para cantarla el viernes… ya cada vez que voy, canto canciones mias. La gente ya las conoce jaja. Es lo más. Todos se re copan. Harry esta siempre ahí. Somos re amigos. Cada vez más. El sabe todo de mi. Estamos todo el tiempo juntos, boludeando o aveces me pasa a buscar y vamos a comer juntos, al bowling, a tomar un coffe… la cosa se torna siempre divertida.
Canto en el bar cada finde. Cami y los 1D están siempre ahí mirándome… como el bar es más de grandes, los chicos la pasan super porque onda que nadie los molesta…
Danny POV:
I know this sound stupid after all she did to me but every friday I go to The Craft to heard her sing… I sat pretty far so she can’t see me. That Friday is just THE WORST. I can see her with a electric guitar for the very first time. She’s smiling. With the mic on she says
Vos: Sorry to came up everytime with a song about a guy but… he’s my life and I won’t rest till he know he have to be with me again…
I smile. I know she’s talking about me… She start to play… she’s really good.
Vos: I throw all of your stuffs away… Then I clear you off my head… I'll tear you out of my heart, and ignore all your messages. I'll tell everyone we got through, cause I'm so much better without you… But it's just another pretty lie, cause I break down, everytime you come around… O Oh O Oh - I JUST CAN’T BELIEVE IT. She’s really saying this? I know she still love me but…
Vos: So how did you get here under my skin? I swore that I'll never let you back in. Should've known better than trying to let you go, cause here we go go go again… Hard as I try I know I can't quit? Something about you is so addictive. We're falling together, you think that by now I know, cause here we go go go again. - She keeps playing. Everybody is standing dancing and screaming. I can see the 1D guys close to her. They know the song specially Harry… he screams singing it’s wuite fun but I can’t stand him… - You never know what you want, and you never say what you mean… But I start to go insane everytime that you look at me. You only hear half of what I say, and you're always showing up too late… And I know that I should say goodbye, but it's no use. Can't be with or without you… O Oh O Oh… Should've known better than trying to let you go, cause here we go go go again. Again (and again, and again, and again) Again (and again, and again, and again, and again) And again, and again, and again, and again and again, and again, and again, and again… -. Everybody claps and she smile. I thought I knew what she meants to me but I guess she’s even more than that. I feel like I’m dying inside. I don’t wanna be without her. I’m upset about the magazine and everything but when you love someone you forgive and forget… I call an agent and tell him to come next Friday to see her. She’s great. She needs to everybody knows her voice.
Danny: JACK?
Jack: Danny… mate. How’s going?
Danny: Pretty cool you know that girl? Who I was dating?
Jack: Yeah… Paul told me to see her. Why?
Danny: You should see her. She’s amazing. She has a great voice and is a great performer
Jack: You’re not dating her anymore?
Danny: No, so she don’t have to know that I told you to hear her
Jack: Ok… so you think it worth my time?
Danny: Definitelly mate
Jack: Ok… I’ll be there…
Danny: Next Friday. At The Craft
Jack: She sings at The Craft? Damn she mus be good
Danny: She is
Jack: Ok. I’ll see her but… I can’t promise you anything. I’m a little bit bad with new bands or singers you know? I’m off of money
Danny: Ok mate. See ya -. After a few hours Louis tell me *___* will sing tomorrow so I call Jack again and send him on Saturday…
Your POV:
Bajo del escenario después de tocar dos canciones más. Y los chicos se me tiran encima y me abrazan.
Harry: That song… I didn’t know you will sing in it tonight
Vos: Yeah… I saw you singing there and jumping with Niall
Harry: Haha. It was fun
Vos: Thanx – el me abraza. Nos quedamos en el bar y tomamos algo.
Louis: Hey
Vos: What?
Louis: Sorry but Leight ask me to told you to sing tomorrow and I say yes
Vos: What?
Louis: Yeah
Vos: Ahahaha ok… I’ll sing tomorrow yeah.
Louis. COOL! - Lo mejor se viene el sábado… Se que Danny no se va a aparecer por aca, pero sigo componiendo canciones para él… lo bueno del sábado es que la gente me pide que cante I’m Only me when I’m with you… lo raro es que entre el público me parece ver a Danny… sigo cantando y cuando termino el show, bajo del escenario a buscarlo y un tipo se me acerca
___: *___*?
Vos: Yeah
___: My name is Jack and I would love to sign a deal record with you – bue. Mi emoción no se puede explicar. Lo miro. No digo nada. Abro la boca. Me muero de la emoción.
Vos: Is this some kind of joke?
Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario