domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 16 - I’M GOING THROUGH SOME ISSUES - 

People gone mad and start to scream, me and Harry run to stage as soon as we can and try to left her up. People stay there trying to see what’s going on and the guys jump off stage tying to call an ambulance. We carry her on and go to the dressing rooms. Harry’s crying and the people outside is in shock. Don’t know what else to do. I try to Harry to relax and say
Danny: She’ll be fine. I guess this is for stresss, right?
Harry: I hope so. I mean, I don’t know I wasn’t with her all the time
Danny: Damn – The doctor come and with him, our friends and the guys of the band.
Doctor: I need to be with her alone and… who’s his boyfriend?
Harry look at me and say
Harry: Him – The doctor look at me and say
Doctor: Ok -. We, the doctor, *___* and I stay and everybody go out of the room. He check her out and he talk to me pretty seriously
Doctor: I guess you know she’s sick
Danny: I know…
Doctor: And what you’re waiting for putt her on a treatment center?
Danny: We’re waiting for her to realize she’s sick
Doctor: Wrong. Ok, I know she’s famous and all the things people could say about her
Danny: Is not about it, you think I would putt the press over her? You’re wrong. She’s so mad all the time that we’re trying to make her feel a little bit better with herself and then make her realize about what she’s going through. Is not easy
Doctor: I know… - We talk for a while and she wake up. She see me and freaks out
Danny: I know you don’t want me anymore but…
Vos: Who said that?
Danny: I can see it in your eyes
Vos: What happened?
Danny: You fainted
Vos: I know. I mean with the concert
Danny: Nothing… I don’t know – suddenly I approach to her and Harry get in desperate
Harry: WE GOTTA GO – I don’t understand what happens
Vos: What? Why?
Harry: There’s a LOT of paparazzis out there and
Vos: Oh… Ok -. We give it to her a big coat and we out of the bar for the back door. There’s a lot of paps
Paps: HOW YOU’RE FFELING? WHY ARE YOU BOTH WITH HER? WHAT’S GOING ON? IF SHE BULIMIC? – We don’t answer any question and go to her house. Once we’re there she lay on the bed and sleep.
Harry: What we should do?
Danny: I don’t know. This is horrible
Harry: Oh, mate, congratulations for your marriage
Danny: Oh… thanx! – I smile and we can see *___* walking to us
Vos: I WANNA GO TO A TREATMENT CENTER! – I can’t help to run (kinda) to her and left her in my arms. She smile and I putt her down and Harry approach to her. See them together is still awkward for me… he walk to her and smile a little saying
Harry: Is this really what you want? – he putt both hands in her cheeks and she smile saying
Vos: Yeah… - He kiss her and I feel like I have to go.
Danny: Guys, maybe – She approach to me
Vos: Thanx… I… really cause even I’m always treating you bad, you’re still there for me
Danny: Always – she hug me again and I go -.

Your POV:
No sé porque estoy yendo a este lugar, pero se que los chicos se ponen mal por mi culpa y no me gusta verlos mal L y además se me está cayendo el pelo…
Harry se queda hablando conmigo del centro de tratamientos y me muestra un par de cosas. El me dice que sería mejor que me quede en Francia para esto, que me van a romper menos las bolas y decidimos que eso es lo mejor. Nos decidimos por el RENFREW CENTER, un lugar en Paris donde parece ser lo mejor. Así que, después de varias salidas de casa, o lugares donde la gente me pregunta que fue lo que pasó y no contesto, con Harry decidimos hablar y contar todo. No hablamos con Jack, porque sino, no nos va a dejar hacerlo.
Harry: So… we’re here with the truth to stop to make up things
Press: What’s going on last week on stage?
Vos: I fainted
Press: Why?
Vos: I’m going through some issues… eating disorders and I’m weak.
Press: Why you thinks this things happened?
Vos: I… Most of you could say: IT’S ABOUT DANNY JONES, but NO… It’s about one photoshoot I have planned on a magazine and the clothes the woman has assigned for me, didn’t fit me so she told me I was fat. And after that I started not eating so much and then start to not eat... and then start to throw up cause Harry make me eat and I couldn’t say no
Press: How was deal with this Harry?
Harry: It was hard – el me toma la mano y me sonríe – cause at the begining she didn’t want to accept it. She was like, no, I feel sick and then I can controlled and that’s it. But then she start to loose lot of weight and she fainted a few times. So she saw me bad and realize that the best for us is to accept it
Press: You’re going to a treatment center?
Harry: Yes, we decided to go to Paris
Vos: Is the best for everybody the press there is not so… mean with me
Press: We’re not trying to being mean, we’re trying to let everybody know
Press: What could you say to people who could be passing through this?
Vos: Don’t give up, stay with the people you love and love you around…  The first step is accept that you’re sick. And then you have to accept the help! -.
Nos quedamos hablando un rato más con la prensa y nos vamos. Preparamos todo y volamos de vuelta a Paris, antes, obvio, nos despedimos de nuestros amigos.
PASO 3 MESES ENSERRADA.
Veo 1 vez por semana a Stilos que pasa a verme. El vive de viaje mi amor, de Paris a Londres, se encarga de Billie… etc. Etc. Y yo? Aca, con unos monos al lado que me obligan a comer incluso cuando estoy satisfecha y sigo haciendo la mia, hasta que veo morir a una chica en el centro, una chica que siempre estaba conmigo y juntas NO COMÍAMOS. Eso me da un vuelco y comienzo a hacer lo imposible para no vomitar y de a poco retener mas comida en mi estómago. Los días van pasando, Bethany me viene a visitar un par de veces y Cami y Louis vienen una vez al mes con Louis, a medida que me pesan, voy subiendo un poco más de peso, de a gramos, pero lo hago. Pensar que el primer día que llegue, me dieron algo de comer, comi dos bocados y dije: TERMINÉ y me obligaron a comer un poco más, y ahora, comer casi un plato de verduras… para mi es bastante.
Una tarde que viene Harry, me trae chocolates, los comemos juntos y el vuelve a tener en su cara, esa sonrisa hermosa.
Harry: How you doing?
Vos: Fine… I miss you – le digo y lo abrazo. El me da un beso en la boca
Harry: I miss you. You have no idea how rough been this days without you.
Vos: How everything outside? You, your family… the press
Harry: I’m more in London, with mom and Gemma
Vos: Oh… good
Harry: Yeah and the press.. has been really nice to you. The guys wanna come to see you. They still can’t but next week they will be here
Vos: Really? Oh great!!
Harry: Yeah. So… doctors told me you’re great here, you’re eating gaining wight. How you feel? And why is working right now? What happened?
Vos: A girl died
Harry: WAIT, WHAT?
Vos: Yeah. I mean, I actually don’t know what happened I spent the whole time with her and we both try to not eat and threw up and then she get skinnier and skinnier and she pass away… I was like… I WON’T SEE MY BOY AGAIN… AND I DON’T WANNA DIE TRYING TO BE SKINNY… so… Here I am eating
Harry me mira y me sonríe. Me abraza y se queda un rato más conmigo.
Harry: I wrote you a song
Vos: What?
Harry: Yeah…
Vos: OMG
Harry: Yeah, I… Well
Vos: Sing for me!!!
Harry: Ok… - El agarra la guitarra que tiene y comienza a cantar con un ritmo medio lento
Harry: She’s my crush since I remember, love of the good since I saw her. I already had a space on my notebook, to dedicated every song to her. – aaaaaw es re sweet!!! – She loves me when I was about to win, when I get last in the marathon… she loves me insensitive and poet… she loves me as a genius and as a dumb.
My girlfriend is the best I ever had. My girlfriend is the one for me right now, forever and for always next to me, forever and for always in my heart.
My girlfriend is getting older, and I’m starting to fall in love.  She’s my girl and is not with playing with me, she don’t putt rules on our relationship. She loves me anyway if I’m an asshole, if I win a grammy or a KCA.
My girlfriend is the best I ever had. My girlfriend is the one for me right now, forever and for always next to me, forever and for always in my heart.
She stand by me no matter what I do, even when I’m right or wrong! – I hug her and smile to him. He’s the cutest one. I LOVE HIM. Ahre, xq relataba en ingles?


Harry POV:
Days passing by. I’m off to London every weekend we’re worling on our project, our next album and then come back to Paris. Days drag on without her. This is the last month so I can go to see her everytime I want and I’m planning on take her out before time so she can see Maru’s baby when it comes out.
The guys come to Paris with me just to see her. There’s Danny, Gio, Tom, Harry, and Izzy. Dougie and Maru can’t travel because of Maru’s baby…
We get into the treatment center
Danny: Damn… this is depressed
Tom: SSSSSH
Gio: Shut up. This looks like a hospital. I feel like I can’t talk lous or do stupid things like you guys used to do
Izzy: This place smells
Harry: Sorry… it was me
Izzy: HARRY
Harry S: Hahahaha -. After a few minutes waiting we see her coming to us. She looks beautiful. Seriously. She’s wearing leggings and a jacket, my jacket and a hat. She smile at us and run to me. She hug me so hard and then she hug the guys. First Tom, then Harry, Gio, Izzy and last but not least Danny. He look at her like he’s still in love. I just cant believe it. I’m not lying when I say he’s kinda crying.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario