Capítulo 17 - TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE ♥ -
He hug her so hard. She smile with her eyes closed and so him. She don’t know but he’s planning his wedding and he looks so good all the time with Olive… I won’t tell her anything… cause that don’t belong to me to tell her… so…
Danny POV:
Hell yeah. She looks gorgeous. That’s my girl. I can’t help cry.
Danny: You look amazing
Gio: Yeah. You really do
Vos: Shut up.
Harry J: Seriously… You look amazing. How long you have to stay here? – She look at Harry who was taking this as an adult
Harry: Just a week
Vos: AAAAAAAAAAW – She says and hug him. I smile
Danny: That’s amazing – well, not so amazing. I thought she would be here for my wedding who’s in 2 weeks…
Harry: She was about to stay for a whole month but she’s so good and I wanted to her met Maru’s baby when he born so…
Tom: That’d be amazing
Harry: Beside, the magazine is demanding you… as a writer of course
Vos: Great
Izzy: The bets is that the press didn’t feed their magazines with this shit you’re going through
Gio: Yeah. They play really good with you wich is pretty crazy…
Danny: Yeah – I won’t lie. I pay some magazines to not write about her disease… anyway, what matter is that she’s better
Vos: I wanna play… when we come back to London… I wanna play
Harry: We should talk to Jack…
Danny: He will say yes, I swear
Vos: Hahaha I HOPE SO… - We keep talking for a while and then we go out of the place and take a walk for London
Tom: So… you’ll tell her?
Danny: Yeah, I will, one day.
Tom: Such a pitty that she come back to London at that time, right?
Danny: Yeah…
Tom: And… she knows you’re getting married, right?
Danny: I guess
Tom: You didn’t tell her?
Danny: I didn’t have the opportunity
Tom: Whatever… - after talk for a while with Tom we stay in Paris
Gio: So, how’s everything? With the weding?
Danny: Fine… I guess
Gio: You really wanna get married?
Danny: Yeah
Gio: And why don’t you take care of this?
Danny: I don’t know
Gio: What if *___* run on the church and say DON’T MARRY?
Danny: That’d be awesome
Tom: Hahahah NO IT WON’T! -. After a few more hours, I come back to London, everything must be set up for the big day. Is in just 3 weeks.
Your POV:
Después de que los chicos se van, Harry y yo nos quedamos ahí y vamos a mi cuarto. Acerco la guitarra a nosotros y le digo
Vos: I wrote a song for you
Harry: Really?
Vos: Yeah
Harry: Wow
Vos: You’re gonna love it
Harry: Sure -. Me siento al lado suyo y empiezo a tocar
Vos: Today was a fairytale, you were the prince, I used to be a damsel in distress. You took me by the hand and you picked me up at six, today was a fairytale. Today was a fairytale. Today was a fairytale, I wore a dress, you wore a dark grey t-shirt, you told me I was pretty, when I looked like a mess, today was a fairytale. Time slows down whenever you're around… - El me mira y me sonríe. Como que le da verguenza. Me rio y sigo - But can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me. Fell in love when I saw you standing there, it must have been the way, today was a fairytale. It must have been the way, today was a fairytale – el no deja de sonreir. Es un amor. Me hace reirme. Onda que nunca le habia cantando una canción cara a cara y se ve que le da gueguenza jajaja - Today was a fairytale you've got a smile that takes me to another planet, every move you make everything you say is right. Today was a fairytale. Today was a fairytale all that I can say is now it's getting so much clearer, nothing made sense until the time I saw your face today was a fairytale. Time slows down whenever you're around… Yeah yeah. But can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me. Fell in love when I saw you standing there, tt must have been the way, today was a fairytale. It must have been the way, today was a fairytale. Time slows down whenever you're around I can feel my heart it's beating in my chest, Did you feel it? I can't put this down… But can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me. Fell in love when I saw you standing there, it must have been the way, but can you feel this magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me. Fell in love when I saw you standing there, it must have been the way today was a fairytale… It must have been the way, Today was a fairytale.
El me mira. No lo puede creer, se acerca y me da un gran abrazo
Harry: That was beautiful
Vos: Really?
Harry: Yeah. The only person ever wrote me a song it’s you and now you wrote me two songs
Vos: Hahaha
Harry: We’re starting to record the new cd
Vos: OMG! Congratulations honey
Harry: Thanx and… I wrote you a song, the guys helped me, but… it’s for you
Vos: AAAW SO SWEET – Le doy un beso en la boca y me vuelve a abrazar. Se está haciendo tarde, así que se va
Harry: Don’t froget, next week I’ll be here for you
Vos: YAY! -.
El se va y los días vuelan. Jack viene a verme con las re noticias, pero antes
Vos: I WANNA PLAY WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE
Jack: You know how many followers you have on twitter?
Vos: NO
Jack: Likes on Facebook?
Vos: No…
Jack: You know how many views have your videos?
Vos: No…
Jack: You sold out 2 Hard Rock in 15 minutes
Vos: WHAT?
Jack: You’ll be back in two weeks
Vos: AAAAAAAH – Salto sobre el y le doy un abrazo. Onda, quizás no sea lo mejor para mi, pero es lo que YO quiero. Esa noche, hablo por teléfono con Harry y le cuento todo, como que muy de acuerdo no está, pero lo acepta.
El fin de semana llega y cuando Harry viene a mi cuarto, yo ya tengo todo listo para que nos vayamos
Harry: Don’t know how… but everybody knows we’re leaving this place so it’s fool of paparazzis… you wanna come out anyway
Vos: Sure… I’ll talk
Harry: Ok -.
Harry POV:
Paparazzis can be rough sometime but seems like they like her, they never treat her really bad…
Paps: *___* you look gorgeous
Vos: Thanx! – smiling
Paps: How you feeling?
Vos: I’m awesome
Paps: You think it works?
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario