Capítulo 13 - WOULD YOU MARRY ME? -
Danny: Ok -. I hang up and Olive says
Olive: What happened?
Danny: Nothing. Gotta go -. I run to my car and go to the London Eye. There’s Harry. He jump into my car and we drive for a while
Harry: Don’t know how to say it but… I need you
Danny: Ok, but… what’s going on?
Harry: *___* is sick
Danny: What you mean?
Harry: She’s bulimic
Danny: WHAT? No…
Harry: Yeah. She is
Danny: But – I don’t know what to do or say. My world is falling apart. I stop the car and Harry looked at me. I feel like crying but I’m the big one here so I have to stay calm
Harry: I’m sorry mate – says and putt her hand in my shoulder
Danny: I just… can’t believe it. I mean, how do you know?
Harry: Last night I found her fainted in the bathroom floor…
Danny: Damn
Harry: I didn’t know what to do. I mean, I’m 19 years old, I’m not ready for these things and
Danny: You handle it really good
Harry: Yeah… I guess
Danny: And…
Harry: I stay all the day next to hear and make her eat cause she don’t ate… I buy her dhocolates and things I know she loves to eat but nothing. Didn’t know what else to do I’m feeling hopeless about it, you know? And this morning I call the doctor and he told me she is a bulimic, he showed me her fingers and he says that has a mark because of putting them on her mouth
Danny: Damn – Harry start to cry and I don’t know what to do. I hug him and this situation is kinda gay. I mean, we, on a car, hugging… he keeps crying and I say
Danny: Ok. I’ll help you. Don’t know what you want me to do
Harry: It’s pretty obvious she loves you
Danny: Oh, come on. She says you’re the love of her life
Harry: Yeah… about that. No. she never did that article
Danny: But he never say anything about it
Harry: That’s truth… well anyway. We both know she still love you… at least a little and, I think if you go there and talk to her, maybe she can do something good for her. What do you think?
Danny: Ok, I’ll do it. Everything for her get’s better
Harry: Great. Let’s go to her house
Danny: Is she there?
Harry: Yeah
Danny: Ok… Let’s go – I drive to her house and we arrive together. She don’t see me and walk to Harry mad and say
Vos: Where were you? – then she see me and act like – What is he doing here?
Danny: Nice to see you too – I say and she look at Harry.
Vos: Why is he here?
Danny: I can go
Harry: NO. STAY. He’s what you need. Come on, don’t make me this harder
Vos: I don’t need him. I need you
Harry: And I need you healthy
Vos: I’ll do my best but… don’t leave me right now Harry – Ok, this is turning into something I never wanted to see
Harry: I won’t let you. He’s here cause I thought he can make you change your mind
Vos: I don’t wanna see him. – Ok. This is too much for me and my heart after all I knew today.
Danny: I should go
Harry: I’m sorry I
Danny: It’s ok – She hug Harry. I see how sick she is. Her eyes looks sad, her skin is too white and her teets are yellow. She looks scary. He’s too thin. He’s right. She’s really sick. I smile and leave the house. I can’t drive home. I’m pretty upset because of she did. Don’t know what to do or say as always. I mean, she’s sick and she don’t want me by her side, so… I guess the best is stay away the enough from her. I drive to home decided to propose to Olive.
I walk in the house and she’s on her computer
Olvie: Hon… where were you? – I kiss her and pull the ring saying
Danny: OLIVE… WOULD YOU MARRY ME? – She freaks out. Look at me and smile. I never saw her so happy. She kiss me and then say
Olive: Yes, yes, yes -. She hug me really hard and I putt the ring in her finger. She look at the ring and then look at me. She’s so happy
Danny: We have to celebrate… let’s tell the guys and go for a dinner
Olive: YEAH!!! -. I call the guys and they agreed with the dinner but they’re not agreed with the marriage thing… don’t know how but my fans find out and explode a war on twitter. Lots of girls saying that the one for me is *____* others saying that I’ll never marry, that I’m a pirate, that I’m the forever bachelor of McFly, that I live to party and lots of things more.
After that, we go to Tom’s house and the girls go upstair don’t know for what and I tell the guys about *____*
Dougie: Damn!
Harry: Is she too skinny?
Danny: Yeah…
TOM: OMFG
Dougie: Is she ok?
Maru: What happened with *___*?
Olive: Yeah Danny… what happened with *___*? – Ok. Don’t know why she talk to me like that
Danny: She’s sick. Harry call me today and told me everything I guess he will talk to you tomorrow Maru
Maru: I hope so…
Dougie: But… how does he knows?
Danny: He saw her and try to help her but one night he found her fainted in the bathroom floor
Gio: omg
Danny: Yeah… and she don’t want help and she’s on the denial fase
Maru: Of course
Gio: I’ll go to see her tomorrow
Izzy: Yeah… me too – The girls leave us one more time and Tom says
Tom: I have an idea…
Danny: What?
Harry: What?
Tom: Let’s sing, let’s tape us singing, I’ll call Gio -. Tom calls Gio and he tape us while we sing SMILE for her…
Your POV:
Estoy acostada en la cama con Cami, nos cabamos de despertar, pero no nos levantamos. De repente, Harry llega a casa y se acuesta al lado mio, sin darse cuenta que Cami está al lado me abraza por la espalda y me dice al oído
Harry: Good Morning beautiful
Vos: Good Morning
Cami: Good Morning!!!
Harry: AAAAAH – Dice levantandose de un salto
Cami: Ahahahaha
Después de desayunar, alguien toca a la puerta, voy a abrir y están los 4 McFly ahí re contentos los cuatro. Me levantan en el aire y me río. Me bajan y Danny se queda mirándome
Tom: How are you?
Vos: Fine
Harry: We got something for you
Vos: What?
Dougie: See – Se me acercan con un cd y lo ponen en el DVD. Me hacen sentarme y se sientan todos alrededor mío. Tom me abraza y me sonríe… Ponen play y los veo ahí sentados así re lindos y Tom dice
Tom: Are we ready?
Danny: Yeah
Dougie: Wait… My bass is not connected
Tom: DOUGIE
Harry: Dougie!
Tom: Hahahahaha
Danny: Come On
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario