domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 14 - YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE SKINNY BABY IF YOU WANNA BE MY GIRL - 

Tom: Ok… - Tom comienza a tocar – You don’t have to have money
Dougie: Papa papapapapa
Tom: To make it in this world
Dougie: Papa papapapapa
Danny: YOU DON’T HAVE TO BE SKINNY BABY IF YOU WANNA BE MY GIRL! – Es obvio que Danny canto esa parte por lo que me está pasando, porque esa parte la cnata Tom
Tom: You just gotta be happy
Dougie: Be Happy Be Happy
Tom: But sometimes that’s hard
Dougie: Sometimes that’s hard
Tom: Just remember to smile, smile, smile… THAT’S GOOD ENOUGH START!
Danny: So if you aint good looking, don’t you let it get you down
Tom: And if you're love life ain't kickin baby, there'll be more fish around…
Danny: Oh you just gotta stay happy, so put away that frown, yeah
Tom: So just remember to smile smile smile, and turn the world around…
Danny: So just remember to smile smile smile. Smile smile smile. Smile smile smile. C'mon show us your teeth and what you got underneath… Cause everyones got troubles, that's the way the story goes.
Tom: You don't need to use hubble baby, to see what's underneath your nose.
Danny: Oh cause if you're feeling happy, that's the place to let it show.
Tom: So just remember to smile smile smile, so everybody knows
Danny: And it will make things so much better, when you're feeling low…
Tom y Danny: Just remember to smile smile smile. Smile smile smile. Smile smile smile. C'mon show us your teeth and what you got underneath. Smile smile smile. Smile smile smile. Smile smile smile, c'mon show us your teeth and what you got underneath.
Tom: Smile smile smile
Danny: You gotta smile smile smile
Tom: Just remember to smile smile smile
Danny: And turn the world around Yeah
Si. Estoy llorando como loca. Me emociono. Los abrazo a uno por uno y me quedo largo rato prendida a Tom. Danny se queda mirándonos. No sé porque, pero no me siento cómoda estando al lado de él. El tampoco se siente cómodo estando al lado mío y lo puedo sentir. Es como si me tuviera lástima. Es raro. Le sonrío y me alejo de él. Los chicos se quedan un rato y comen algo, a mi me llama por teléfono Jack y salgo del living mientras los chicos comen
Jack: How’s your days in London?
Vos: Fine
Jack: We’re going to shoot the first Music Video of you Album
Vos: Wich one?
Jack: Mine… with Danny Jones
Vos: What?
Jack: Yeah, I know will be awkward but, let’s do it. We have some home movies about you and will be really nice. Really cute, so we can add some new videos, just a few and you singing. You see. Will be awesome
Vos: Did you talk to him?
Jack: No. not already but he will say yes
Vos: I don’t think so…
Jack: We have to do it and… Star to eat cause if you get sick… I’ll end your contract
Vos: WHAT? NO!
Jack: SSSSSSH -. El me corta y yo me quedo así re WTF? Me acerco a los chicos y me meto un sandqich a la boca y todos me miran. Mierda, soy una cerda.
Tom: Yeah!! Let’s eat – Dice Tom y todos siguen comiendo. Me siento mal. Tomo como tres vasos de agua y después de eso voy al baño y al entrar, cierro la puerta y levanto la tapa del inodoro. Me meto los dedos y cuando comienzo a vomitar escucho la puerta y es Harry
Harry: What the hell? – dice como loco y se me acerca casi llorando. Me limpia la boca con una toalla y me abraza. No sé que le pasa. Onda, bueno, si, está mal por mi, pero. No es para tanto.
Harry: When you will understand you need help?
Vos: I’m fine!
Harry: Look. You’re sick. Ok? And you have to admit it
Vos: I’M NOT SICK!
Harry: I don’t wanna worry the guys so… wash your face, I’ll go to the kitchen and I want you there in 5 minutes
Vos: Ok -. El se va, bajo la tapa del inodoro y me siento arriba. Me cruzo de brazos, espero unos segundos y vuelvo. Están todos sentados re bien
Vos: So… Tom
Tom: Yeah
Vos: How you do to be so in shaped? I mean, you’re very nice
Harry: OH THANX!
Vos: Ahahaha – nos reimos un rato y después de unas horas los chicos se van.
Los días pasan en Londres, y con Cami enc asa de Louis, Harry se viene a la mia. Mi amor. Una mañana, Harry se va a hacer un par de entrevistas y me quedo sola en casa. Despierto tarde. Hace ya unos días que vengo sin comer. Me siento débil. Me pongo una calza negra, un buzo ancho de Harry de color claro y salgo a pasear a Billie.

Danny POV:
Today I feel like see *___*. I know that maybe she don’t wanna see me, but I go anyway and when I arrive I see her walking the dog. Don’t know if go away or wait. Billie is so big and beautiful. I wait for a while and see her coming back and fainted. I just can’t believe it. I’m terrified. I down the car and run to her. I don’t know what to do. I left her head from the floor and try to left her up. I walk with her in my arms to the house and Billie follow me. We entered the house and I putt her in her bed while call 911. Damn what if something wrong happened with her. I’m so scared.
Danny: Hi I need an ambulance we have an emergency here… yeah – I give the, the address and stay by her for a while I take her hand and feel so bad. She looks so skinny. Her hair is not so shinny, her teeths, her skin… I don’t know how to explain it but is not MY GIRL. Emergency comes and I stay next to her while them check her out. While I call Harry
Harry: Danny?
Danny: I’m at your home. *___* fainted
Harry: Damn… Ok, I’ll be there in 10 minutes -. He hang up and the doctors says
Doctor: You’re his boyfriend?
danny: I’m a friend
Doctor: She’s anemic. She’s
Danny: Yeah bulimic, we know
Doctor: Here’s a few address of treatment centers to send her
Danny: Thanx
Doctor: We can take her to a hospital and connect her med
Danny: Maybe we should talk to her
Doctor: This girl need help. We can know she’s not into this for so long but it’s extreme case. She did it all so fast
Danny: … -. Don’t know what else to say, the doctor goes and I say next to her. She wake up and look at me.
Vos: Danny?
Danny: Yeah
Vos: You’re crying…
Danny: Yeah. Sorry
Vos: No. you’re crying for me?
Danny: Kinda – she hug me
Vos: I’m sorry
Danny: Don’t be silly
Vos: You don’t have to cry and less over me. I’m a bitch
Danny: Don’t say that. Don’t be silly
Vos: Haha. I really mean it. I’m a stupid. Sorry about the other day.
Danny: It’s fine
Vos: No. is not. You’re just saying this because I’m sick
Danny: Please, start eating. This is no good for you
Vos: I’m fine
Danny: If you faint… you’re not good
Vos: Maybe. Look, I don’t wanna see you sad. I’m sorry but I’m just… this is no a big deal, maybe I’m a little bit weak, yeah. But that’s all. You will see – the door open and Harry run to us.
Harry: Baby. How are you? – she hug him and he kiss her on the lips
Vos: I’m fine. Don’t worry.
Harry: Damn. Thanks mate – he say to me and fake a smile. We stay for a while talking and we make a coffee for her and she eat some toastes.

Your POV:
Ver a Danny así me hace mal. Onda que me pongo a pensar en todo lo que pasó. En todo lo que está pasando. Trato de hacer bien las cosas. Esa semana, trato de come run poco, tampoco voy a voelrme a engordar todos los kilos por eso. Una noche. Danny y Jack vienen juntos. Supongo que es por lo del video.
Jack: So… Danny says it’s fine. He will make the music video but… we have a hugh problem
Vos: What?
Jack: Danny give me the videos he has and there’s a lot and you look very nice and now you’re too skinny so we’re thinking on doing the music video all over again from the beginning or… wait till you back to your normal wight
Vos: WHAT? No… let’s do it again. I won’t back to my normal weight. I’n fine like this
Danny: I told you
Vos: WHAT?
Jack: Ok, then we’re not shooting this video
Vos: WHY NOT?

 Day!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario