domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 37 - I’M HERE FOR MY STUFFS! - 

Louis: I’m sorry. Ok? I couldn’t sleep last night. I need to see you baby and kiss you and tell you I love you looking at you in the eyes
Cami: Ahahaha you’re cutest boyfriend ever. Do you know that?
Louis: You are baby. I love you. I’m sorry. You were wrong but you realize and try to fix it up
Cami: Yeah
Louis: I love you baby
Cami: I love you too
Louis: Let’s go out… I’ll be there in an hour
Cami: Ok… love you -. Corto y me rio. *____* se me acerca
Vos: Holas.
Cami: Alguien se despertó de buen humor
Vos: Soñé que seguía con él boluda
Cami: Ya vas a ver que todo se mejora
Vos: Anoche vino Tom
Cami: Uhhh
Vos: Me dijo que está de mi lado… que cualquier cosa que contemos con él, Gio y Harry
Cami: Ahahaha… cool.
Vos: Yeah I guess -.

Your POV:
Después de un rato, Cami se va, Louis la pasa a buscar. Me quedo en casa. Me agarra la depre otra vez. Agarro la guitarra y me siento al lado de la ventana. Comienza a llover…
Vos: “I NEVER THOUGH WE HAD A LAST KISS”
Comienzo a llorar y mientras toco en la guitarra algo. Comienzo a tocar más rápido. La canción no necesariamente tiene que ser triste
Vos: I used to think one day we tell the story of us… People would say THEY’RE THE LUCKY ONES… I used to know my place was the spot next to you. Complication, misscomunication. But you held your pride like you should’ve held me.
Vamos a pasar AÑO NUEVO separados. Es horrible.
De repente alguien toca a mi puerta. Abro y ahí esta Harry Styles empapado.
Vos: What the hell?
Harry: Sorry
Vos: Come in! -. El entra en casa y le saco el saco empapado.
Vos: What happened?
Harry: My car stops in the middle of the nowhere well, close to here. And I try to fix it and when I saw I couldn’t start to rain so I run to your house
Vos: I’ll make you a coffe. And I’ll get you a towel
Harry: Thanx -. Is freezing. He’s shaking. I give it to him a towel and cover him. I smile at him and hug him
Vos: You feel better?
Harry: Hahaha yeah – me mira. Se quita la remera y se cubre con la toalla – Sorry if you’re bussy
Vos: Oh no… - digo guardando la guitarra. Hago café para los dos y nos tomamos uno mientras hablamos un rato… La verdad es que me alegró el día. Hablamos largo rato.
Harry: You were writing, right?
Vos: Yeah
Harry: About Danny again?
Vos: Yep
Harry: If makes you feel better. It’s fine. You guys haven’t talk?
Vos: He will neer forgive me
Harry: I know he will - . Seguimos hablando, onda asi re bien, re amigos. Nunca me tiró ningún palo ni nada. Un divino. Un caballero. Salimos cuando para de llover. Su ropa queda en mi casa, el se va con una camisa de Danny puesta, lo viene a buscar Liam… Se lo lleva como si fuera el papá… es muy gracioso. Liam es como el más responsable y serio de los 5 creo. Me cae muy bien. Es muy correcto, pero después de lo de Maru, hay como una distancia con nosotras.

Dougie POV:
I was calling her anytime I could but she didn’t pick up. The next day I was going to a Starbucks with Danny (both of us stupids and on a bad mood because of our ex-girlfriends) and we saw Maru with Niall. He looks so happy and so her
Dougie: What the hell?
Danny: One Direction is stealing our girlfriends
Dougie: Our exes
Danny: Whatever…
Dougie: I just can’t believe it.
Danny: She’s such a slut
Dougie: Hey…
Danny: Sorry… Why is he so careful with her?
Dougie: How am I supposed to know?
Danny: Get your coffe and get out of here
Dougie: Ok -.
We get our coffees and we go out the Starbucks…
Dougie: And ow do you feel mate?
Danny: Horrible. I feel like… She’s there… alone and I miss her. Don’t know if I make it
Dougie: You have to be strong. She screw it up. She…
Danny: I know but I feel it wasn’t that much
Dougie: It wasn’t the first time. You give her lots of second chances…
Danny: You’re right man… you’re right
Dougie: Tomorrow is 31st… we’re going to the same bar right?
Danny: Yeah
Dougie: Maybe they’ll be there… let’s take a date
Danny: I won’t take anybody
Dougie I’ll be with you the whole night cause if I lose you I know you’ll go find her
Danny: Shut up… -.

Your POV:
Esa tarde decido ir a lo de Danny a buscar mis cosas. Creo que (a pesar de cortar hace solos unos días) la cosa no va a funcionar. Camino hasta su casa y al llegar, me doy cuenta de que no está. Tengo la llave, pero no quiero sacar las cosas si no está… a ver si se piensa que le estoy robando algo. Toco a la puerta y escucho el auto. Lo veo venir y frena justo frente a mi. está con Dougie. Ambos me miran y bajan del auto con un café de Starbucks en la mano
Danny: What are you doing here?
Vos: I’m here for my stuffs
Danny: What?
Dougie golpea a Danny en el estómago.
Danny: Hey
Dougie: …
Vos: So…
Danny: Come in -. Abre la puerta y entramos los tres. Voy hasta la habitación y empiezo a guardar las cosas. Siento que alguien entra al baño y cuando miro para afuera Danny está parado en la puerta mirándome
Danny: You’re really moving out?
Vos: What?
Danny: Well I thought
Vos: I thought you told me it’s over
Danny: It is but…
Vos: What?
Danny: You’re not trying to
Vos: What?
Danny: Nothing…
Vos: … -. Guardo las cosas. Antes de irme me quedo mirándolo y él a mi.
Vos: I hope none of this thing would happened…
Danny: I hope you be happy
Vos: I won’t be… not without you! -. El se me acerca y me da un abrazo. Se aleja de mi y me mira irme mientras se pone las manos en los bolsillos. Llego a casa. Estoy destrozada. Saco algunas cosas de mi ropero y veo esa camisa blanca de Danny que quedó aquella vez. La agarro. La abrazo. Pido una pizza y me quedo en el sillón mirando una peli y comiendo pizza. Después helado.

Niall POV:
Maru and I go to Stabucks to drink some coffee so I ask her to go with us to the party of New Year
Maru: I don’t know…
Niall: Come on… it’s a long day and it will be fun
Maru: But the girls will be there
Niall: Yeah… but. Don’t worry about them
Maru: Ok. Ok. I’ll go
Niall: Great!
That night I hear Harry talking to *____*
Niall: What are you doing?
Harry: *___* Is coming to the party we’re just talking
Niall: Let me know if they’re saying something about Maru
Harry: Stay away from me…
I look at Harry and then that’s it. We go to bed and wake up the other day super happies.

Your POV:
La noche LLEGA. Harry, Louis, Liam, Danielle, Cami y yo vamos a la fiesta juntos. Harry y yo entramos por otra puerta para que la prensa no diga nada de mi. Onda para la prensa, Danny y yo seguimos juntos. Que se yo? Danny también entra solo. Adentro me dice
Danny: You mind to take some pictures with me? Our couple was good see it

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario