domingo, 15 de abril de 2012

They Tell Me That Only The STRONG Survive

Capítulo 38 - GOOD POINT - 

Vos: No… it’s ok
Nos toman un par de fotos juntos y me quedo cerca de él por un rato… hablando con Tom y Gio que me bancan y Harry e Izzy. Danny y Dougie están los dos al lado nuestro pero hablan entre ellos
Tom: You came with Harry?
Vos: Oh but…
Tom: He’s so in love with you
Vos: I know but I’m not. We’re just friends
Gio: Did you hear that Danny? They’re just friends
Izzy: Ahahahaha He act like he don’t care but… He keeps talking about you
Danny: STOP IT
Harry: Shut Up Danny. He’s so inlove…
Tom: Yeah but his ego is so big
Harry: Ahahahaha Ahahahaah
Izzy: Honey
Harry: Sorry
Izzy: He laugh so loud
Harry: L O L… L O L
Vos: aaaaaahahahaha -. Después de un rato me alejo de ellos  paso toda la noche con Cami Louis y Harry… a lo lejos, vemos a Maru con Niall
Cami: Mirala…
Vos: Es obvio que está con el porque es el único que le da bola
Cami: Pobre Niall
Vos: Lo está usando
Cami: Si…
Vos: Bueno…
Cami: Vamos a saludarla?
Vos: NO. Nos va a sacar cagando. Que no vayamos a molestarla va a ser mejor para ella
Liam: Hey girls
Vos: Hey
Liam: You know about Maru?
Zayn: SHHHH They don’t have to know. They’re the reason why Maru is not with Dougie
Vos: Shut Up VASS HAPPENIN…
Liam: Ahahahaha
Vos: You don’t know anything
Cami: ANYTHING -. Nos alejamos las dos y al pasar cerca de los McFly vemos como Dougie y Danny nos miran
Cami: WHAT A SHAME
Vos: SUCH A PITY! -. Nos reimos y nos adentramos a la dancefloor a danzar!!! Bailamos así re WE OWN THE NIGHT jajaja y
Cami: Que carajo boluda? Porqué ahora Zayn se hace el CORECTO?
Vos: Que se yo? Déjate de joder…
Cami: Además, onda… Harry y Louis se acercan a bailar con nosotros. La pasamos re bien. En un momento, pasan una lenta…
Harry: You… wanna dance?
Os: OF COURSE!!! – El se me acerca más y me toma por la cintura. Comenzamos a bailar y el me sonríe.
Harry: You look beautiful tonight MUST SAY!
Vos: Oh come on… YOU LOOK GORGEOUS!
Harry sonríe y me mira a los ojos.
Harry: You saw him?
Vos: Yeah
Harry: Did you talk to him? Maybe you can work it out
Vos: I don’t think so
Harry: I saw you happy with him and… I think you should talk. He’s confused I guess but suddenly he will se how much you mean to him
Vos: Damn I TRUST IN YOU SO MUCH Harry – el me abarza en medio del baile y nos quedamos quietos
Harry: Thanx! – seguimos bailando y vemos a Dougie a lo lejos…

Dougie POV:
Is not that I’m looking for her but I didn’t see her. Go for a drink and when I walk through the crowd I see her hugging that kid of One Direction
Dougie: Seriously?
Harry approach to me and says
Harry: What happened mate?
Dougie: Maru is with Niall
Harry: What?
Dougie: Yeah
Harry: When you say IS… what  you mean?
Dougie: She’s with him… she’s… I don’t know
Harry: You don’t believe her. You and Danny are both assholes. You believe yourselfs so cool and can’t tell a girl how much you miss her.
Dougie: Is not like that. I’m calling her all the time. She don’t pick up. I don’t know where she is I wanna see her
Harry: Then go and talk to her
Dougie: She’s with Niall
Harry: Cause she can’t be with you
Dougie: Maybe you’re right
Harry: Do I have to push you there?
Dougie: I’ll go… ok -. I walk to her and see that she saw me. She stop smiling and Niall look at me. Don’t know what to do or say. Both look at me and I say
Dougie: Hi
Niall: I should leave you guys
Dougie: Please – so this guy is not so dumb ha? He leaves and I look at her, make a funny face and she don’t say anything – Hi
Maru: Hi
Dougie: I was calling you
Maru: I know
Dougie: Why you don’t pick up?
Maru: Cause is you calling
Dougie: Good point…
Maru: Look Dougie
Dougie: I know it feels like I didn’t trust in you… But it’s NOT LIKE THAT! I told Danny that it was *____*’s fault and he told me that…
Maru: And you believe him
Dougie: Not actually but you were already gone…
Maru: …
Dougie: Listen I trust in you. I really do. I love you and you mean so much to me. I want you back.
Maru: I’m sorry. What can I say? You play it wrong. You should believe me
Dougie: You will not forget me ha?
Maru: NO
Dougie: REALLY?
Maru: …
Dougie: After all that we’ve been through?
Maru: You should think about that before judge me…
Dougie: I didn’t judged you… I was trying to figure it out and you walked away I couldn’t say a lot
Maru: Well… next time
Dougie: What can I do to stay together?
Maru: RIGHT NOW? Nothing! -. She walk away and see her walking through the crowd and stay by Niall. He talk to her and hug her. She smiles and they stay for a while standing and then start to dance seems like he invited her. I stay watching her and Danny approach to me
Danny: Hey. What’s up?
Dougie: She don’t love me anymore
Danny: THAT’S BULLSHIT
Dougie: What? She’s with that kid
Danny: She’s just here with him cause you’re not with her
Dougie: Well… maybe that’s truth
Danny: Well… I THINK IT IS.
Dougie: But she was like…
Danny: But that’s cause she’s like… you know. She’s mad and
Dougie: Anyway… let’s dance
Danny: HELL YEAH! -. He start to sing a song and we go to the dancefloor
Danny: We found love in a hopeless place… we found love in a hopeless place
Dougie: We found love in a hopeless place… we found love in a hopeless plaaaaaaace

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario