Capítulo 38 - CAN WE PRETEND FOR A MOMENT THAT NOTHING HAPPENED?-
After dance a few minutes the time of the dinner comes…
Your POV:
Zayn aparece de la nada y baila la última canción conmigo antes de cenar.
Zayn: I know you’re more into Harry and you might think I’m an asshole but I’m kinda jealous of all this situation
Vos: …
Zayn: You always like me and see you with Harry makes me feel low. I mean, I know you’re not with him, you’re just friends but I wish I have that with you
Vos: Well I guess is your fault
Zany: I know but I want to be your friend. Seriously. A normal friend
Vos: And I would love to – lo abrazo fuerte y el a mi… Llega la hora de cenar. Cenamos juntos… en la misma mesa con Maru y Niall… después de comer, voy a una especie de terraza que tiene el boliche y Danny se me acerca
Vos: Hey
Danny: Hey – con las manos en los bolsillos camina hacia mi. Me hace acordar de cuando conoció a mi viejo jaja nunca lo había visto así de nervioso.
Vos: …
Danny: I miss you – Ay no, me va a perdonar
Vos: I miss you too
Danny: I…
Vos: Yes? – SONRÍO…
Danny: I can’t stand this anymore. Do you mind if I dissapear?
Vos: What? – ONDA: WTF? Mi cara es re ond ano me veo en el espejo pero me imagino
Danny: Yeah. Maybe I’ll go somewhere far enough away
Vos: Don’t do that. If you don’t wanna go back with me, don’t do it but… don’t let London without you! I promise I’ll do my best not to see you around.
Danny: Is not fair…
Vos: I’m sorry.
Danny se me acerca. Me mira a los ojos y me saca el pelo de la cara.
Danny: Can we pretend for a moment that nothing happened? That we’re together celebrating a new year? – suddenly I start to cry – being ourselvs adorables? – ah bueno SICLOTIMICO DEL ORTO. Me acabas de decir que no me querés ver más la cara y después que pretendamos por un rato que nada pasó?
Vos: No! -. Le digo y me alejo de él.
Danny POV:
Don’t know why I did it. But I’ll kill for be with her. I love her and can’t believe how I’m without her but I guess this is how it have to be. I see her leaving me there, in the cold. I walk with my hands in the pockets of my jacket for the roof. Don’t know what to do or say. She’s evil. She really is and… THAT’S IT. But I still love her. Maybe If I don’t see her… or maybe if she come to me and tell me that she will let her job for me we can stay together. Or maybe not. I don’t know. I’m difficult to understand and so she. She’s crazy sometimes and obsessive… I smile and go back to the party. I can’t see her I just walk and walk through the crowd.
Your POV:
Salgo de ahí corriendo prácticamente. Me encierro en el baño a llorar. Lo odio. Porqué me hace esto? Después de unos minutos a solas, conmigo misma, pensando en lo mucho que lo extraño y lo mucho que me hace falta… me arreglo el make up y vuelvo a la party
Harry: Where have you been?
Vos: Sorry
Harry: Haha. This party is AWESOME
Vos: You are awesome
Harry: Let’s dance – bailamos un rato. Harry es muy gracioso. Siempre me hace reir.
Danny POV:
I keep walking and somebody grabb my butt. It’s Dougie. He smiles
Dougie: Where have you been?
Danny: Doesn’t matter
Dougie: We’re about to count
Danny: Ok – we run where everybody are and I can see her dancing with Harry
Dougie: OH, OH TEN – I look at her and run to the table where the guys of 1D are…
Tom: NINE
Gio: EIGHT
Izzy: SEVEN
Danny: Six
Harry: FIVE…
All: FOUR… THREE… TWO… HAPPY NEW YEAR! – I always wanted to celebrate this with her so I don’t give a shit and look for her and when I see her hugging Harry I just push him nicely and Kiss her like I never did before. She kiss me back of course and putt her arms around me. I feel like everybody is looking at us. I can feel flashes in my face. She separate from me slowly and open her eyes. She look at me and say
Vos: You asshole!
Danny: Ahahaha – she punch me in my arm and smile. I hug her and she walks away. Don’t know what that means but the chemistry between us is unbelievable. Impossible of explain. Is… PERFECT. WE WERE MENT TO BE TOGETHER.
Your POV:
Cami: Que fue eso?
Vos: Que se yo? Me quizo dar un beso antes y no lo dejé y… bueno
Cami: Boluda… nacieron para estar juntos!
Vos: Callate tonta -.
Después de un rato me vuelvo a casa. No puedo evitarlo. Me siento en el suelo con la camisa de Jones encima de mi ropa interior. Me siento mal. De repente suena el timbre. Abro y ahí esta el.
Vos: What the hell are you doing here? – le digo.
Danny: I still don’t know. – dice rascándose la cabeza. Parece un pendejo jaja
Vos: Look Danny. I don’t know what you feel, but I still feel the same and is not fair you can do what you want to me and you know it
Danny: Let’s make love – me mira y se muerde el labio inferior mientras me sonríe.
Vos: NO – le digo y me cruzo de brazos. Lo veo relojearme mal. Onda sino hubiese sido mi novio, me sentiría incómoda
Danny: Let it be our LAST TIME – no puedo decirle que no – That’s my shirt? – me dice
Vos: Yeah
Danny: You look so sexy – el me toma por la cintura y me levanta y rodeo su cintura con mis piernas. Comienza a besarme y cierra la puerta con el pie. Se quita el saco conmigo encima suyo y camina hasta mi cuarto mientras me desabrocha su camisa
Danny: I LOVE YOU – Me dice. Si, me lo dice. Que carajo le pasa a este ciclotímico de mierda? Esa noche hacemos el amor como nunca lo habíamos hecho. El se va unas horas más tarde
Danny: I don’t know what to say just… THANX FOR ALL YOU’VE DONE FOR ME THIS ALMOST 9 MONTHS. YOU MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST MEN ON EARTH -. Lo miro. Se me escapa una lágrima. El me abraza y se va.
Me quedo sola otra vez. Siento la necesidad de componer. Escribo LAST KISS. Una canción que habla de todo lo que pasamos y como NUNCA creí que íbamos a tener nuestro último beso.
Cami me graba tocando la canción unos días más tarde. Llora mientras la canto y al final del video se me ve a mi llorando. Miro a la cámara y le digo:
Vos: Haha. Stop it! -. Los días pasan. Lo lindo es que si festeje año nuevo con él. Lo malo es que… no estamos juntos.
Unos días después Jack me llama y me cuenta que tengo que ir a una especie de fiesta donde me van a presentar en sociedad? La fiesta es de músicos y es para ver donde shit voy a grabar el cd y toda la bola. Jack ya tiene para que grabemos un EP con 6 canciones y eso lo hacemos en 2 semanas… Me compra un vestido re top y unos super tacos. Demasiado altos. La fiesta esta buena… aprovecho además para darle el cd con la canción para que la vea
Jack: What is this?
Vos: A new song
Jack: Great! We have 7
Vos: Yeah
Jack: Great. The EP have to be ready SOON…
Vos: Cool
Jack: I’ll see it tonight
Vos: Great!
Todo marcha perfecto hasta que Jack me hace saludar a un tipo y veo a Danny ahí. Veo que hace lo que puede para evitarme la mirada. Onda mira para otro lado. Estoy en un cuarto lleno de gente, y me siento sola. Con el cerca y sin hablarle. Todo esto me está matando. Me pregunto si a el también. Me acomodo la ropa, cuando lo veo que mira hacia donde estoy yo, me volteo y me hago la ocupada. Pero estoy perdiendo la cabeza. Que está haciendo el aca??
Danny POV:
Damn. I didn’t know she could be here… well I didn’t think about it. Anyway… She’s here and I’m like I don’t know her. I can see her pullin her clothes trying to look busy. This is killing me. I’m acting like I don’t care. Like I already forget her but I can’t. go to the bathroom and there’s Dougie
Dougie: You’re an asshole
Danny: What?
Dougie: You should go back with her
Danny: I’m fine!
Dougie: What ever you say My friend… what ever you say!
Your POV:
Lo bueno de la party? Sony Music me quiere y después de pelear con Island Records, pierde. Mierda. Esto es obra de JONES… A los dos días firmo contrato y comenzamos con el proceso de escritura. Me presentan un par de personas y todo es muy copado. Me entero que Jones se va del país por un tiempito. Onda no sé… VIAJE DE AUTODESCUBRIMIENTO?
Sigo componiendo y la disquera me da el OK con I’m Only Me When I’m With You, Trainwreck, Full Circle, Here We Go Again, The Driveway y Mine para el EP.
El jueves (cobrando entrada) canto en The Craft… Onda que cada semana canto y toda la bola,
Vos: So… I’m here to sing a new song and let everybody know that this february we’re starting to record our cd. Finally. We’re at the writing procces and here’s another song for the radio as MY LOVELY FLETCHER SAYS…
Crowd: AAAAAAH!!!
Vos: Yeah so… this song is about a guy who… I still love
La guitarra y la batería suenan y comienzo a bailar en el lugar con el pie del micrófono. Muevo la cabeza, sonrío, veo gente aplaudiendo, ya no tengo que llevar a mis amigos para llenar el lugar.
Vos: I used to think one day we tell the story of us, how we met and sparks flew instantelly. And people would say THEY’RE THE LUCKY ONES…
Batería de nuevo.
Vos: I used to know my place: WAS THE SPOT NEXT TO YOU. Now I’m searching a room for an empty sit cause lately I don’t even know what page you’re on
Danny POV:
I arrive to the place and she’s singing. Tom is there. He’s like jumping with Gio
Danny: What the hell?
Tom: Danny? – says and stop to jump.Day!
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario